YESTERDAY, SOCIAL MEDIA FORERUNNER
Founded in 2004, Bolero offered monitoring services for the forerunners of social media and became renowned for its mapping of online influencing systems.
TODAY, DATA-DRIVEN STRATEGY PIONEER
With a solid 10-year track record in data collection and monitoring, Bolero has become a leading light in public behaviour modelling in the digital sphere, enabling organisations to make strategic decisions :
- To safeguard their reputation
- To enhance their market performance
BOLERO’S 5 SPHERES OF OPERATION
Defining a clear strategic framework to identify the right service providers, select the right media for you and capitalise on all of your activities.
Defining a digital ecosystem – Digital ecosystem implementation support – Implementation of IT architecture, etc.
Improving your business models by creating value through the digital domain.
Enhancing the business impact of digital – Digitising the customer experience – Rethinking your business models, etc.
Detecting the risks and opportunities of public opinion, monitoring and managing your reputation.
E-influence and reputation management – Online crisis management – Public opinion monitoring, etc.
Supporting your business and teams in their digital transformation, turning ideas into action.
Strategic vision for the company – Digital governance – Evolving practices, etc.
Measuring your performance and improving customer knowledge through data collection and analysis.
Data strategy – Performance management – Data-driven customer knowledge, etc.
Bolero employs over forty staff, in addition to 10 linguistic monitoring contractors. We have four main areas of expertise:
- CONSULTANCY. Consultancy directors provide strategic and customer management, assisted by project management and Lab experts.
- MONITORING. Our monitors take care of your reputation and carry out monitoring 7 days a week.
- RESEARCH. Our Data Analysts collect and manage data. They are organised by business sector (e.g. transport, construction, banking, insurance, etc.).
- LABORATORY. The Lab conducts R&D for business technology projects as well as developing the company’s methodological models and tools.
With a solid track record of pioneering and innovative multi-expertise and multilingual services, based in Paris and Lyon, Bolero trades and capitalises on its talents.